Thursday, April 10, 2014

I’m grabbing these off the newsstand

Ebony, Marie Claire and Essence magazines, May 2014.

I am obsessed with reading.  Well, most of us are, right? How else will we get the information we need?  For me though, my obsession with reading is because it truly is my favorite hobby. Books, magazines, newspapers etc., I really can’t get enough!  And it may have taken me a minute to get on the e-reading bandwagon but now I’m hooked!  Needless to say, you can always catch me with a book and/or a magazine, both physically and electronically!

So I’m very excited to see a few fresh faces on my favorite magazines for the month of May. I can’t wait to pick these up and read all about the ladies: Tia and Tamera are like my friends I grew up with; I just adore Lupita; and Ledisi, I honestly don’t know much about her but for some reason I think I like her!

The magazines hit the newsstand soon.  In the meantime, I will finish reading Kim and Kanye’s Vogue!


Xoxo,     

No comments: