Sunday, December 1, 2013

No-Work November is O-V-A-H!!!

The guys on the TODAY show participated in No-Shave November. I decided to do a play off their name by calling my month of limited productivity No-Work November.

I basically took a break in November, not accomplishing very much.  The break was not planned. And on the flip side, I didn’t have many distractions, I just did not do most of the things that I set out to do.  November started off strong.  I joined the church I’ve been attending and started using Mint.com for my personal finances.  But by week two, I crashed and by week three I burned.  I don’t know how I spent my time.  Oh wait, yes I do. I was browsing the internet a lot, playing Candy Crush a lot, watching useless TV a lot, barely working out yet eating a lot of junk. All.Month.Long. In small doses, these activities are fine; but together they created the perfect storm of laziness for me. So now that December’s here, it’s time to move forward and get back to business! #noexcuses #byebyeno-worknovember

Xoxo,

No comments: