Tuesday, December 10, 2013

In all things give thanks!

Yesterday, I was blessed to celebrate another year of life! Happy Birthday to me! The outpouring of calls, texts, emails, gifts and prayers was extremely flattering, yet overwhelming and maybe that’s because it was such a tangible personification of God’s love. Simply put, it was awesome!

I am humbled, but most of all I am thankful. I have so many people in my life who walk the walk. From those who have been around 30 years to those who have been around three, I can honestly say that my loved ones are a supportive group who are as present in the struggle times as they are in the times of abundance. They most often show up with a megawatt smile, an old or new joke, or encouraging words of wisdom.  Other times, just showing up is all I need.

I find peace in having a life so rich with love. And for that, I am forever grateful.

Xoxo,


P.S. The next 364 days will be adventurous, action-packed and super fun.  I am so excited! 

No comments: