Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lights, Camera … Action!

I was so honored to be asked to be in a recruitment video for my alma mater, Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University.  I have such an appreciation for the academic program I completed and I welcome any opportunity to be around Neeley’s faculty and staff, who are supportive, friendly and always fun.   I’m really proud to be an alum! #gohornedfrogs

Despite having produced/written/directed several videos throughout my career, I was super nervous to be on the other side of the camera.  Leading up to the shoot, all I kept thinking was, ‘they have to get their money’s worth so this video will probably be used a lot,’ so not only did I try to prepare potential sound bites but I had to make certain I looked fab!  And wouldn’t you know it, as soon as I walked on set, Peggy, director of admissions, said, ‘we will use this video for many years… on our website, as part of email campaigns, in social media and wherever else.’  Ok, no pressure! 

The crew filmed over the course of two days.  From their footage, they were able to create a total of ten videos.  We filmed some time ago and I am elated to share the two videos that I’m in (they will play back-to-back). Enjoy!

xoxo

I

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done!! Very professional, they chose well by asking you to do this for them!

Unknown said...

At first glance you looked like my Aunt Joyce. LOL! Very intriguing video. Kudos!

Charlene said...

I'm so, so proud!! Look at you (and your flower lol)! Looking good and representing well. Nice work.